Trauma Headquarters and ADSG
March 28, 2024, 09:16:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scared children do scary things!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding My Joy  (Read 26261 times)
RADDails
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

"Thank God that's over!"

Awards
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2014, 10:18:22 AM »

I have to add my thanks for the read.  It's powerful stuff. 

I know God is here, I know he's doing what he thinks is best, and I pray he'll let me see it through to the end, though some days that doesn't seem likely.

Right now I'm in a complete position of trusting God.  I can't even see the wall I'm standing in, but I'm hopeful that it's being managed and that I'll survive to see the victory. 

I am so hopeful that God didn't give me a great life with wonderful parents and a great husband to adopt two girls to make my very last days on earth hell.  I trust God will give me some peaceful years when we're done to enjoy the time left.  I pray often that I don't die before we have some peace.  (yes, I know it's not up to me, but I have so much to give and no strength to do much right now). 

I just wish that some of the people standing behind me had more weapons control over their pitchforks, daggers, and other weapons.  I'm tired of fighting the surprise enemy within my lines. 
anne
King/Queen

Mood:

Just breathe!

Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2014, 05:27:11 PM »

RADDails,
After the day we've just had, I have to agree on wanting to see the wall and to have more behind me with their weapons, but seems that God has given us just this - each other.  So, I'm holding out my hands, and together, we'll all see those days afterwards.  Thank you for posting today because it made me re-read and was exactly what I needed to hear myself.  Hang in there.
 coffee2 coffee2
anne

"Good question! Next Question!
"His grace is sufficient...always strength comes for the task."
"Hope on, Hope ever!"
"I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to!"
Darlins are bio sibs -Dd20 (RAD, GAD-NOS, PTSD, Bipolar? ABC?), Ds18 (AD,CP,PDD-NOS,PTSD); adopted at 6 and 3.5 yr
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: