Trauma Headquarters and ADSG
March 29, 2024, 06:37:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: "It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow."

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Encouragement  (Read 8299 times)
anne
King/Queen

Mood:

Just breathe!

Awards
« on: December 21, 2016, 07:09:42 AM »

I had to share this with you folks, because it really encouraged me.  While we won't have the same outcome as this attached child, God was reminding me that we still have the same impact.  When the time is right, those seeds of love that we've planted will grow.  Take heart, for HE has overcome the world!

http://proverbs31.org/devotions/devo/the-big-gift-of-smallness/

Blessings all!
 coffee2
anne

"Good question! Next Question!
"His grace is sufficient...always strength comes for the task."
"Hope on, Hope ever!"
"I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to!"
Darlins are bio sibs -Dd20 (RAD, GAD-NOS, PTSD, Bipolar? ABC?), Ds18 (AD,CP,PDD-NOS,PTSD); adopted at 6 and 3.5 yr
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 10:13:23 AM »

I didn't get a chance to read this yet, but I wanted to say that something about the outcome. There are times when I am frustrated with my kids and it dawns on me that maybe what I am doing won't have an impact for several generations. Maybe something we do will cause one of their offspring to make a different choice.
Sherrie1003
Duke /Duchess

Mood:

God, grant me the strength to get through this.

Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 06:01:07 AM »

Anne,

Thank you for sharing that story. In all my son's issues at the facility he said he 100% knows that I love him. So, he may never express it like this child did but he knows he has a mom who cares enough to keep pushing him to get well. Maybe he never will get well. But, that is totally in God's hands anyway. I am just a tool and I hope I am working properly most of the time.

Thank you for the blessing.

Sherrie

"Sometimes the clearest evidence that God has not deserted you is not that you are successfully past your trials, but that you are still on your feet in the midst of it." Dale Ralph Davis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: