Trauma Headquarters and ADSG
March 28, 2024, 08:15:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Desperate people do desperate things!!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for MamaBee  (Read 76531 times)
Hope
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2017, 09:31:29 AM »

God IS good!!  I hope you can get the physical and mental rest you need to deal with the chemo and hope your husband can keep his spirits up.  You are an inspiration, Mama Bee!

Continuing to pray for you both.

AD18 RAD, Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, ODD
Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us... Rom 5:3-5
Eliza
Baron/Baroness

Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2017, 10:24:48 AM »

I am praying for you and your husband. ((hugs))
Cher
King/Queen

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2017, 01:48:15 PM »

God is great indeed.

Prayers will continue. 

1= AGD 22,ODD&RAD&BPD&CUTTER&FAE, SUICIDAL,DRUG ABUSER & DRUNK.
1= AGD24, DEPRESSION, DIGESTIVE STRESS Dx, EX-SWP ASTRANGED. BIO SIS TO AGD22.
1 AD40 METH ABUSER
1 AD42 DRUNK, METH/ DOM. VIOL. BIO MOM OF DGD22 AND DGD24.
DS32 & DD43 NO ISSUES.
8 OTHER GRNDS/6 GRT GRNDS (UNKNOWN)
Sherrie1003
Duke /Duchess

Mood:

God, grant me the strength to get through this.

Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2017, 06:00:17 AM »

I am still praying daily. I am so encouraged by your spirit and strength to trust God.

Keep on keeping on.

Sherrie

"Sometimes the clearest evidence that God has not deserted you is not that you are successfully past your trials, but that you are still on your feet in the midst of it." Dale Ralph Davis
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2017, 09:31:34 PM »

Thank you for the prayers. This is also hard on my nine kids who all see it from different perspectives. It is hard to imagine that you might lose both of your parents,if you are an adult. I can't imagine what it would be like at 8 or 9. They all seem to have times that are harder than others. Fortunately not everyone is going crazy at the same time.
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2017, 10:30:38 PM »

I am doing okay. Tomorrow I have my second chemo treatment. All my hair is gone except for some wisps. It feels like a relief. I wanted to cut it for a long time. .

Dh is not doing so well. He seems to be fading. I don't know how long he will last. Miracles can happen, but I am not expecting one at this point. I am praying that he will stay alive long enough for us to have taken care of anything that needs to be done in the way of tying up loose ends and that all of my children can be at peace about it, as much as that is possible.  My older kids were in denial, but he spent the weekend with my daughter at her house and now she sees that he is really sick. Two others seem to get it. The younger ones are still having trouble, but my youngest boy can talk about it saying that he doesn't want Daddy to die because then he won't have a daddy. I have been talking to my worst Rad and telling her that this is a very scary time and that it is normal to be scared. That is helping to calm her down a lot.

My husband's oncologist started him on chemo last week, but another doctor asked him if he had called hospice. He said that he wasn't ready. A nurse told me that you can't have hospice if you are doing chemo.

Thank you for all the prayers. Through all of this, I feel like I am in a bubble or something that is keeping me calmer than I would normally be. My oncologist and my pastor told me that I am handling this better than a lot of other people have done in the same situation. The prayers are causing that I am sure. I am not in despair.
Eliza
Baron/Baroness

Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2017, 12:18:36 AM »

May God continue to give you strength and peace. ((hugs))
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2017, 05:30:53 AM »

Thank you Eliza
Sherrie1003
Duke /Duchess

Mood:

God, grant me the strength to get through this.

Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2017, 06:07:52 AM »

MamaBee1,

I have no words, just prayers for hope and peace and that you continue to feel God's hand through whatever path is ahead.

Sherrie

"Sometimes the clearest evidence that God has not deserted you is not that you are successfully past your trials, but that you are still on your feet in the midst of it." Dale Ralph Davis
Hope
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2017, 08:18:17 AM »

Continuing to pray for you and your family.  You have God's peace and no doubt it is a testimony to your family and others.  Hugs.

AD18 RAD, Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, ODD
Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us... Rom 5:3-5
Cher
King/Queen

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2017, 09:59:23 AM »

I just don't know what to say.

I am so very sorry this is happening to your family.

Continued prayers for your family.  God has hands on you all, of that I am certain!
 angel10

1= AGD 22,ODD&RAD&BPD&CUTTER&FAE, SUICIDAL,DRUG ABUSER & DRUNK.
1= AGD24, DEPRESSION, DIGESTIVE STRESS Dx, EX-SWP ASTRANGED. BIO SIS TO AGD22.
1 AD40 METH ABUSER
1 AD42 DRUNK, METH/ DOM. VIOL. BIO MOM OF DGD22 AND DGD24.
DS32 & DD43 NO ISSUES.
8 OTHER GRNDS/6 GRT GRNDS (UNKNOWN)
RADDails
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

"Thank God that's over!"

Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2017, 10:34:21 AM »

MamaBee, I love your comment about your hair! 

Funny, smart, and great evidence of your amazing attitude.
shroon
Baron/Baroness

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2017, 10:36:13 AM »

Prayers to you and your DH.

4 Adult Kiddos- All doing good.
AD11 RAD; foster/adopted at 6. previously known as our granddaughter
AD7; Sweet Pea/adopted at 4. 1/2 sisters
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2017, 02:15:26 AM »

Thank you all. Dh is still here. He had the energy to go out to an event last night. From a distance, I saw a former co-worker of his when she first saw him and I could see the shock and sadness in her face at the difference in him.

I was hospitalized for two days this past week due to a low grade fever from the chemo. It was apparently not a big deal for which I feel fortunate. I was frightened when I was in there that I was not going to get better. Then I felt that the Holy Spirit was telling me that I was never going to have to go back there as an inpatient, but only for a happy occasion.

I was home for one day with no major crisis. Then I got a call yesterday from Protective Services and I/ we have been hotlined. The woman is coming next week to investigate and see all of the children. God is good, all the time. I am pretty sure I know who called. Most likely a close relative.
shroon
Baron/Baroness

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2017, 08:50:38 AM »

What a shame that a close relative would call instead of stepping up while you are in the midst of medical challenges. How easy it is for some to sit and judge from afar or near and never attempt to find the truth or help.  angryfire

I am glad that you are out of the hospital. Sending warm and happy thoughts to you and your DH.

4 Adult Kiddos- All doing good.
AD11 RAD; foster/adopted at 6. previously known as our granddaughter
AD7; Sweet Pea/adopted at 4. 1/2 sisters
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: